Soda Spice — Classic Ginger Beer
The Real Deal! Authentic Homebrewed Ginger Beer Soda Spice. Make your own Ginger Beer (either classic Ginger Beer or Spicy Ginger Beer) with our Ginger Beer + Ginger Bug Soda Starter kit. Authentic roots and spices like ginger root, lemon peel, cinnamon, and a touch of jalapeno peppers for optional heat.
- Includes: Ginger Beer Soda Spice Kit + Ginger Beer Soda Recipe*
- Makes 64 oz (one half-gallon) of homebrewed Ginger Beer
- Made with natural, wildcrafted , & organic ingredients. Just add sugar!
*Recipe requires a Ginger Bug Soda Starter. NOT Included.
Make your own Ginger Beer at home!
Our Ginger Beer Soda Spice is a blend of authentic roots and spices that come together to make classic Ginger Beer soda. Our Ginger Beer Soda Spice combines simple ingredients in the perfect ratios to create the perfect balance of spicy, sweet, yet satisfying soda. Includes dehydrated Jalapeno peppers for an optional dose of spicy.
Here's what you need to know:
- Includes a detailed recipe on how to brew this soda with our Ginger Bug Starter (NOT INCLUDED).
- Includes all roots & spices. You will need to add sugar.
- Soda is ready to enjoy in as little as 48 hours, but can be fermented longer for a deeper flavor.
- Soda-making requires glass swing-top soda bottles (like these).
NOTE: This spice kit is designed to be brewed and fermented using a Ginger Bug Soda Starter. Check out our Soda Starter Sets which include Soda Spices and a Ginger Bug Starter.
About This Soda Spice...
"I'm Jamaican and all of my life I've considered myself to be a connoisseur of Ginger Beer. For me, Ginger Beer has to have a full-bodied, kick-you-in-the-face ginger flavor that's balanced out by a hint of sweet spices and citrus. Traditionally, a few slices of Jamaican scotch bonnet peppers are included for heat; however, jalapeno peppers work just as well. You're search for a simple, yet delicious Ginger Beer Soda recipe has ended!" - Diane Kuthy, Founder.